Translate

Sunday 13 January 2013

That change!! that switch!!


Sometime you look at yourself and see the change I mean for me I have change a huge deal form a baby to a kid then a teen and how an adult!! Just yesterday I was looking at some pic of myself and I realized that I love the person I have become. I don't have everything in life but I have life!!
It's okay for me to say I'm weird!! I have gone through every faze there is out there and I could say that I'm one odd potato..
I just wanted to take time our to say that change is your bitch and you have to be the owner of it and turn it into this person you want it to be!!
I mean a lot of people have this thing in there mind that people have to find them-self in life, that not true,your not finding yourself your making yourself and all that jazz people tell you about how you can't you can!! Trust me I have been told a lot of things, look at me Im writing a blog and I have dreams!!
I'm not one to boost but it up to you to stand out, be all up in that persons face who ever told you can't it's a new year!! it's a new you!! Fight don't run away life may seem unfair!! That's life!!!
I not gonna tell anyone of you that life can get fair it's not gonna get fair!! It up to you to make it in your life!
There is this show I watch!! The man in the show would say when life hands you crap "flip that switch" I mean the writers of this show did a good job at making it one to remember!!
So I want to tell you guys to "flip that switch"
Just think about life is like a switch you the one in charge you can change it!!
I would like to wake up everyday and flip that switch when I'm having a bad day!!
Okay I want you guys to drop me a comment on what you would like to flip that switch on in life!!
Tell me what you want to start liking in life what you want to start to change in life!!!

6 comments:

D-QUEEN said...

well lots of things i wish i can change in my life one of this things i wish i didn't get old am 19 and i wish i stayed younger i wish i had my old friends i also wish that i didn't travel to another country and left my friends there .. i realy wish that i have my friend and really wish that my friend didn't die in a car accident the same accident that i lived and she died :( .... am gonna try to change lots of things its a new year new friends new life :D

DYA said...

well am a girl that is 18 going to 19 in jan well life was nice until i got to a different life different routine its like a different world but with same people i used to live with small fishes but now i live with sharks ... life is so complicated every body wants rude they fight for life they kill each other for no reasons ... like what i heard >> guns doesn't kill people ... people kill people !! i just want feel that am living a nice life no killing no gossiping no rudeness ... i just want to see peace ...i really would like people to care more be good with all kinds of people weather there black -white - assian - fat - thin -muslim - christian - jewish we r all humans we got same god ... don't act that u don't care 2013 should be a great year 2013 should be our new door too life ... changing things with out panting to won't change any thing but will make it worse i just want this unfair life to better and treat us better .... i just want to forget whats bad and the rest that i have life is too short :D i just want too get to know good people and for get about the bad people that i knew and be who i am not what people whats and have fun in my life but not by destroying it ... i really wish every thing can be like i planned it to be ... and 2013 be a good year thats what i want and thank u for read it :D

DYA said...

correction **v**

wants rude = are rude *
panting = wanting *
to better = to be better *
for read it = reading it *


PS* i wrote every thing so fast so i got some wrong spellings sorry for that **

Anonymous said...

I want to change myself into the person I used to be. This past year has been pretty bad, maybe even the worst I've had. I want to flip the switch and become my old self. I will change myself to be smart, dedicated at whatever I'm doing, and hardcore. 2013 is my year to make everything right, fix relationships, but not go too deep, and succeed in school.

Anonymous said...

There are many tihngs I want to change in my life, but this year the main one is to succeed in everything I do. It's a lot to ask of oneself, but I basically want to be perfect. Looks, education, friends, every aspect.

me said...

I'm perfect, duh