Translate

Monday 31 December 2012

A new Kind of high!!

Hy!!! 

Thank guys you mean the world to me!!
I have gotten 4 emails and for the first time on my blog history I have gotten 7 comments!! you guys rock!!
Yesterday!! I had you guys post what you really wanted to  get rid of for 2013!!!
Ctrl +Alt+ Delete!!
So I had a random spark in my mind!! what about all the good things that happen in 2012!!
Why not Ctrl+S!!
why not us all get high on our pass happiness!!!
So I'm gonna tell you some things that made me high in 2012.
1. I got high on love!!! Found someone special that I really love this year and just cant stop!!
2. I got high on Moving on!! Starting a new chapter in my new life after high school!! Cuz even if i  was in high school!! i wasnt at all high on anything!!
3. I got High on Travelling!! I went way for 6weeks but it was weird cuz it only 6 week but they where all Very part form each other!!
4. I got high on The late nights!! staying up late became my new thing this year!!
5. I got  high on 2nd Chances!! I got a second chance in life this year!! and im really happy and high for it!!
 You see guys i could sit all morning and list a long list of things that got me high this year and not one of them would be drugs!!! Cuz these  high don't come with  a hang over or side effect!!
So i  really want you guys to tell me what made you high this year!! what made you so happy that you could just die!!
I  mean we can't just sit around and look at the bad that happen to us this year but  we need to  feed off of the good!! This should be your new kind of high!! I mean its my new kind of high!!

Just Felt like posting this since i typed it a while back!! the official post for the last day of 2012 would be up in a few hours!!

1 comment:

YouWishYouKnewMyName said...

I enjoyed absolutly every moment of 2012, when I was happy, sad, angry, drespressed, excited, everything; because each and every moment shaped me just a little more to who I am right now. In your terms, I got high on a year full of emotion.