Translate

Tuesday 18 December 2012

There Codes!! That we don't Know!! :O

Hey Y'all 
Joke: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-yLGIH7W9Y

Why are Women so indirect in what they want or say? They  Ask you one thing and expect you to answer or react the opposite. Or they'll test you to see if you'll do the right thing.
Sometimes I think that girls/women  expect us as males/boys to read there minds.
So thanks to my many years of hanging with the ladies I now understand some of them but  I still have a long way to go.
This blog post will decode the females mind into dude!!
Please ladies if I miss understand some of your saying please feel free to drop me an email saying I'm wrong or just leave a comment.
1. "Nothing is wrong, I'm Okay"
Means: This is so messed up right now there is so many things that not right and I want you to beg me over and over again until I tell you what the hell is up.
2. "Do I look fat?"
Means: This one took me years to understand but I think I got it. It mean that they feel very insecure at moment and I just want someone to tell me that I'm flawless. Also it mean its that time of the month and she feels like an animal.
3. "I will Get Ready quickly. it will only take a minute."
Means: I'm gonna take a few hours to get ready because when we go out I  want peoples mouth to drop when they see us.
4."It's not you, I've just been really busy lately"
Means: leave me the hell alone, I'm not into you, your a real pain and this doesn't have any other meaning so if you get this your really one hell of a mess.
5. "I really Hate"
Means: OMG I so into you right now!! I love you so much that ill do anything to do anything for you.
Please note it depends on how this is been used. Because  this could also mean that your a jerk!! and she really hates you for real.
6. "Fine, do  whatever you like im cool with it"
Means: I dare you to do that shit and you'll see the real me. Normally girls say that line when they  are pissed and just cant take your Jazz!!.
7. "We need to talk"
Means: I need to tell you something important and I want you to listen . What ever people tell you or you heard about this line its not a brake up line.
 8. "Are you listening to me"
Means: I don't even know why I try with you any-more, it like talking to  a wall. 

I personally think that females think that we read minds and that we have this part in our brain that tells us everything they are saying!! But we Don't ladies So try to be real with us!!! try not to  talk in A different Language.
We are humans too!! try talking Human for a change!!
lucky for me is that i  understand the code so!! Your not doing this for me but your doing this for your relationships!! I know for a fact that some of you reading this single!! So read this and read this carefully.
Girls! Try to be direct with us dudes
Dudes! Try to always listen to what she has to say!!


No comments: