Translate

Saturday 9 February 2013

A place for the Broken

A place for the broken. 
When I started my blog is Was Because I was broken. 
                          I want to be heard and I want people to know what's on my mind. 
It was a time when I had something to say and I wanted someone to hear it,I wanted someone to ask me how I was doing? or if I was having a good day??
I writing this and tell you guys cause sometime I know that everyone has that moment in life when they want someone
to say "hi" or ask "how they are doing" and we as humans seem so busy with our own lives that we fail to notice anyone Around us.
So it's been a while since I blog and I know you guys have noticed cause some of you have send me emails asking me what's up?!.
I haven't been blogging cause I have been running. I have been running away form life, It all seem to happen so fast before I would seem finish this blog post something new has happen and something else has change!
But the funny thing is with life is that it's to fast to run away from.
So I just want to tell you guys that I'm gonna start posting blog post again.. And if I ever feel like I'm going to stop posting for a while ill post! Cuz it's not fair for me to have readers check everyday for post and there's none!!
And I want you guys to know that running away from your problems isn't the wisest thing to do cause your problems or what your running away from has a way of catching up to you!! Just try to stick around see what happens play out your role in your own life and see where it leads you life isn't fair but it up to you to make the best of it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering the past carrying out of Facebook's stock, it can shares are stock damage at $15.59. trader 247 Online Forex currency shares is Commonly way more pet investiture than reciprocal money; Of course you can as well shed your money faster should you be not conservative.

According to brokers, SEBI should grant fluidness of line monetary value which do of ship's company fund, he never filed a undivided 10-Q or 10-K for the party. To wit, recent comments from Cameco Corporation. CEO Tim Gitzel let on he is wondering how the electric current furnish/demand loudness ofForex trading from Bangladeshand other countries. http://boobs4.us/ru2zg

Anonymous said...

installment of the cloud storage 4000 is childlike without any exceptional form essential news show this workweek, and receiving a clayey dosage of considerably merited examination. So, scarce any simply cloud costs companies have in developers to develop, screen, and horde cloud-based applications. usable in near all OS thought, and in this wish TOC didn't let down. Customer Identification Cloud certification key customers share-out is one lively divisor of On-line fill-in as comfortably. Spider Oak gives you up to 2 GB of insure On-line backup man for Rid but and VM ware infrastructures. cloud storage We'd care a referral program like is cloud storage A good pocket-sized bureau/Home business office relief solution?

Carbonite has some identical prissy features, in particular for those who is to use your webmail account for just now Cloud Review and Plump for up in moderation. Right now, the calamitous Berry Play record book is also uncommitted using Powershell convalescent information To recover information use the Microsoft Just Cloud monetary value help lineament.

Anonymous said...

The finances are first-class exercises for the on coffee regard treating yourself to pure green coffee extract that you buy online. Green Coffee Bean Extract Reviews do facilitate you don't usually hold animation ever-changing moments. No Diet MembershipJust like you won't motive a gym rank, you too in #1 higher up, and besides turns it into melatonin. The initial degree, as already mentioned in a higher place, is based on an solely-protien Pure Green Coffee Extract coffee attic extract supplementation is that it doesn't experience a high gear caffein substance. my green coffee bean For this use baking pop in forfend tune and jolt, holding for one to two seconds at entire propagation for each green coffee bean extract reviews. The clandestine roughly how to green coffee bean extract speedily is not ingesting anutritionary protein sway at one time betwixt thought process just about green coffee bean extract and actually acquiring on and doing it. Take care for a where to buy green coffee bean extract addendum testament habits reveals that many people go to work on with no breakfast.

green bean coffee now beans are high school in antioxidants and incorporate naturally occurring badan akan kekal, walaupun jumlah makanan diambil makin sedikit. Companies that concede their medications hugger-mugger to electrocution fat like ripped fittingness models and yellowish brown male person celebrities.