Translate

Thursday 4 October 2012

Thanks

Hey Guys!! I Notice that I had 102 Views in  3 days that's a lot of views!!
Just want to  Say thanks for reading my Stuff!!
Joke:
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out something
Exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy
they called on walked up to the front of the class, and with a
piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back
down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him what it was. 'It's a period,' he replied.
'I can see that,' said the teacher, 'but what is so exciting about a
Period?

'Darned if I know,' he said, 'but this morning my sister was missing one,
Mom fainted, my Dad had a heart attack, and the boy next door joined
the Navy.'

I don't understand why this is funny, but it is!!! 
speaking of the period one thing comes to my mind.  

Breast Cancer Awareness Month which it this month

Don't forget guys to  wear your pink to show that you care and that you are aware of what's going around you.

Just in-case you guys wondering how i'm doing, im doing Great. I'm unemployed, not going to  school, I might be going ball at 17 and might be dying for  boredom. 
Okay So almost the whole world eyes was on Obama and Romney last night. 
I should say something about that But I'm  not gonna. Until I actually start watching the news!! 
Let all be real here people unless it's a sitcom or a comedy movie   Im not gonna watch it!!
Speaking of which, did you guys see this movie? 


So I Google "super funny political joke 2012" to  share something about politics with you guys
and this came up!!! found it funny!!
It has nothing to do with Politics!!" I think!!"
but it showed up!! 
O.o Boy I did it again Type a Page Funny of Boring stuff Sorry About that guys!! 
I know its not Funny but at least I tried.
wait one more thing share your Reactions or comment tell me how much my mind sucks.


Piece Of my mind Drew

No comments: