Translate

Saturday 27 October 2012

santo domingo trip!!!!

Hey guys
First off this country is very awesome!!! Or should I say.......................AÍS es muy impresionante.
Joke:
Food jokes : "May I take your order? " the waiter asked. "Yes, how do you prepare your chickens? " "Nothing special sir," he replied. "We just tell them straight out that they're going to die. "
Found this joke super funny at the moment because I'm in the mood for chicken. No for all of you guys who are wondering I'm not vegetarian!! That remind of this funny picture I saw earlier this week!!!

So most of you by now should know I'm a religious person and stuff and this week I have a chance to go the temple with my family!!!! It was a huge thing for me!!!
I know that most of you are saying but I saw that kid did something bad some years back!! But I just you to know that people make mistake and they mess up all the time!! Does make them bad!!!
The culture here is amazing the people here are nice as long as you don't walk the street by yourself!!! I know that sounds bad but it really isn't!!
This week has been good to remember!! And just wanted to share a small bit of my joy with you guys!!!
Oh by the way this is a picture of the temple I visited!!!

If you have Any question for me or any topic you want to here my views on inbox at kendrewglasgow@hotmail.com

No comments: