Translate

Sunday 7 October 2012

The Pope

This week was okay I had 200 views!! Thanks a lot for reading my blog!!! Means a lot to me!!
Joke:
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help
me...I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it
started." Her boy friend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's
finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a
tiger." Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She
lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.
He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He took her hand and said, "Second, I'd want you to relax...Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..........." he sighed, "let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

Okay so i don't really get this joke but i would have like it if they mention cheerios!!!  

So if you read my last post you know I said that I never would watch the news!!! But I did! Never again would I do that!! It's full of sad depressing stuff if I wanted sad and depressing i would have looked at mirror!! My life is already that!!!
But one thing did stand out to me not the story but the person! He was a Pope!!
Why would anyone want to become a pope!!! Imagine having a child and he comes home and say mom/ dad when I grow up I'm gonna be a pope!! Now I'm not saying that popes are bad they tell people about god and stuff.
You would maybe say okay son!! That's nice serve god!!
But I would slap the words right back in my son mouth and carry his to see the doctor!! I mean your son just said he is not gonna have a wife !! He wants to spend the rest of his life lusting for a lady and not having her!! cuz his brain Is broken!!
Not saying popes are bad they get free wine and i mean who doesnt like free wine!! not that i  drink wine!! And get to hear people sin!!really good black mail dirt!! But I would never be kool with my kid being a pope!!
thank goodness I wouldn't have since I'm Mormon(LDS)!!
comment and say which you think this guy would do!! 
So for the last 2 days I had to chance to watch general conference!!! Oh just in case some of you guys don't know what that is its when my church have the chance to listen to the prophet!!! And have to say that it was rocking awesome!!! 
The day I loved the most is Saturday!! It was a powerful day!!
This week was a very interesting week it turns out that I'm not going ball. But that I might still be in love with someone!! But I don't want to kill myself bit by bit!!so i'm gonna block that person bit by bit!!
 Okay now i  know most of you are reading this and are like "TMI" this is the last time i  read this trash well life goes on my trash would always be here!! 

                                                                                                                       Piece Of my mind Drew

No comments: