Translate

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Roller Coaster Tuesday

I Know that what I'm about to talk about everyone can relate to it,Because its life on a hold. 
One day your loving life and the other day you don't see the point in life because your having a really bad day. 


Its fair to say that life is not always a bed of roses and that not everyday can be like the day before and lets be 100% honest with ourselves  if life was the same everyday we wouldn't enjoy it one bit. 

Just last week it rained almost all week and it was a very say and dull day for me at work since it rained and no one seem to come into the store i work which mean I'm just sitting there for a long time doing noting. Now there are things for me to do when this happens but because it was raining the place was way to cold and i was in a very bad spot to dare to move. 
I was about to mark this day down as one of the worst they of the week when i remembered that i have some reading to do so I started reading and lets say a few hours later what was to be a bad day turned around to be one of the best day's i had at work. 

I think this picture says it all for me in one caption. 
Now I want you to think 2 times when your having a bad day, Do you want to have one?.
The truth is that you have the power to  control how your day goes.



#dontsmellthecheese 

No comments: