Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

What If..!!

We all have moments when we ask WHAT IF..
 I win 1 million Dollars?.... WHAT IF..
she doesn't love me?..... WHAT IF..
I die tonight or today????????

I think it's one of these things that makes us humans to questions things in our life. I honestly think if we didn't think or have what if moments life would be a wrecking ball of mess, with people doing things that don't make logic sense. 
Lets be real now, many times  we wanted to do something real stupid and we had a "what if.." moment that make  us stop and think. 
There was this day when I used to think back of all the moments I messed up and think and say  WHAT IF..
I did this or Change that, these are the moments when I made myself feel sick, because I was trying to change something that Couldn't  be change. I was Holding on to a pass memories  that I could not change because life doesn't come with a option to fix your pass or better it. 

I am one of those people that think that everything happen for a reason.

LETS GET LOUD!!

So what if your parents didn't break up? Would they be happy together? Would you be comfortable with them fighting?

So what if you did go all the way with your now Ex-boyfriend? Would he still be around? or  what if you wait would that be such a bad thing?
So what if you wasn't bullied? would you still be the person you are today? would life be better.

Now guys what I'm trying to say is there are always going to be "What If.."and moments when you question things in your life but the main thing is that you remember to live in the now not in the what if moment. 
#don'tSmellthechesse  

No comments: