Translate

Monday 9 September 2013

Why I love Mondays!!

Normally people would list all the things they hate about Mondays for example : 
1. Back to work or school 
2.The end of the weekend. 
3. Its to far from Friday. 
and so much more reasons. 
  
 I honestly see nothing wrong with Mondays its another day I'm given life to do the things i couldn't yesterday. 
Its like this picture we all see things in a different way, but the truth is that Mondays mean that your just 4 days away form the weekend. Don't think because its the first day of  school or work,that you should be the  cup that thinks that the liquid inside of it is piss. 
If you set yourselves up for a crappy day or a half empty week that's what your going to get. 
Find a reason to love Mondays.
I love Mondays because it's one step closer to Tuesday which mean i get to write another blog post for you guys again. 
I Love Mondays because it means i get to wake up and see another day in my life. 
I Love Mondays Because I Can love Mondays!! That just life. 

#don'tsmellthechesse




No comments: