Translate

Monday 19 November 2012

Something

HELLO!! 
HOW   ARE YOU GUYS DOING??
JOKE:
once again this week is a  link, this dude just makes me laugh!! 
Since my last post im feeling much better then the last time. 
So  thanksgiving is coming up!!
so  wanted you guys to post comments or send Emails to me:
kendrewglasgow@hotmail.com 
with a greeting or something your thankful for and ill post in on my blog for the world to see!! 

Today i read something very important!! It was about talents. 
i  thought that it was interesting!! 
find something your good at and just doing it!! 
so i wanted to  encourage all of  guys to use your talents if you have any dont let it go to waste if you can sing sing with all your might. If you can draw, make a master piece!! 
dont let anything stop you form being the mater of your talent
Maybe you guys can send me something with your talent so i could show all the readers what your good at doing!! 
 this week  was better for me than last week Because i choose to be happy about everything i  did 
i got mad a few times but then i told myself that i would be happy!! 
met 2 great friends this week!! they where nice and where!!
I saw this on fb today!!! i was like this is so true!!
So just want to  tell you guys even if you hate mondays and the week seem like its gonna be endless
hold on to your happiness and think fully of the week end!!
i mean that what i  do!!

here is a little something to think about this week!!
I know im an adult but sadly im hoping to go see wreck it ralph this week !! i just read the story line and like it so i have to  see it!!

No comments: