Translate

Friday 23 November 2012

Friends for Keep

Hey!! 
Welcome to the weekend!! 
Joke: 
if this doesn't make you laugh then find yourself  a doctor!!

I started this post this morning at 7am and now it 8:30pm and im still on the first line. 
Reason being there is so much on my mind and i want to  just talk about one. 
But i cant so i choose to that im gonna talk about right now!
Friends!! 
I think it was George Washington who  said 
"Ture friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks and adversity  before it is entitled to appellation."
I would like to agree with this saying.
Not because i wanted to quote something i know from my head but because i know for a fact that true best friends are always there for you not matter whats happening.
I call my best friend my sister Because she is older then me and she sets an example.
The day i  met my best friend was the day im sure i  made up my mind that i was gonna hate the new girl because she seem mean.
few years later the new girl is my best friend.
The reason i could call her my best-friend isn't because i known her for a while but because of 5 main reasons.
1. I have spent so much time with this person i could feel when they are sad or something is wrong!!
2. No matter how mad i get at her or she gets at me i  could always find myself  forgiving her  or she forgiving  me.
3. She is 100% honest with me, she tells me things just they way  she see them even if it hurts.
4. I can always count on her.
5. She pushes me to be the best i  could be and always encourages me!!
I'm not trying to show off my best friend or anything but she is the best there is out there.
Now im not trying to tell you that if your best-friend isn't like mine to  ditch them!!
But that best friends bring out the good, the bad, and the awesome side of you!!
although me and my best friend don't  get to spend a lot of time together anymore. i know  that she always me my Big sister. <3

 Family!!
I know that you dont get chose which family you get born into!! and sometime your family can be a pain but,
they should be your pain!!
the kind of pain that you hate to be around but miss if they are away!!
for me family plays a huge role in my life , without my family i dont think i would have been me.
Think about it, people push you away or find all manner of evil to do to you!!
you  have at  least person in your family that cares and would never hate you for being you!!
Families are forever!!
and so are there love!! they would love you when everyone else give up on you!!
i know it sound as if im trying to say i  have the perfect life and the bestiest of friends but im not im just saying that you have to find the things that you have around you and love them with all your might!!


No comments: