Translate

Sunday 4 November 2012

Please for a Prayer

Hey!!
Joke: Marine biology researchers have developed a new method... : "Marine biology researchers have developed a new method to fend off shark attacks. If you are diving and are approached by a shark they recommend that you swim towards it aggressively and punch it in the nose as hard as possible. " "If this doesn't work, beat the shark with your stump. "
I didn't even read this joke just has too much words but i do hope it's funny!!!

To day is Sunday!! The day I put a side to worship God!! So I just want to say thanks to him for life!!!!!!

So this morning I got up and I was in the worst mood ever!! I don't want to hear or see anyone!! And then I felt even worst!!

So I want to tell anyone who is reading this not to let anyone get in your way if your happiness!! Cuz people will always trying to get in your way of your
Happiness!!
So im making plan for my week which is gonna be super long and full of work for some reason my dad didn't plan they week well so I might die this week!!
Guys pray for me!!
Oh before I for got I saw this funny picture this week!!

No comments: