Translate

Thursday 22 November 2012

The Why Not!!!

Hey!!
Can you believe it Thursday already!!
that the power of thinking only of the weekend my friend!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EffPnse4WQs
Jim Carey - How wealthy People Laugh
Super Funny to me!! check it out guys!
In All fairness i think think i should say happy thanking giving to all of you!!
i know its most of you guys Favorite  time of the year!!
Because of the food!! lol
This week i have been talking about how much im thankful for the  little things in life!
and i  notice i forget one of the biggest thing in life that im thankful for!!
Life its self!!
Im thankful that i  could wake up every morning and me Mad for walking up so early!!
Im thankful for my morning face to remind me to smile more often.
and most important of all im thankful for God for giving me life to be mad every morning and my morning face to remind me to smile!!

A while back Before i finish School!!
i  was walking on my way to  the school bus, every morning i  would pass this lady and i  would say Good morning to her and she would smile and say good morning back!!
time went by and it was going for a year and then one morning when i  was about to  tell this lady morning she stopped me and asked me.
why is it that your always happy and always have a smile on your face so early in the morning.
i looked at her and said i don't know.
she said you always have a smile on your face when i  see you!!
I said thank you!
and then tell her im late for my bus!!
this week on my way down with my mom to  visit somewhere with my mom we ran into the lady.
we both smiled and said good morning.
then she and my mom started engaging in conversation.
But the lady didn't remembered me.
when my mom and the lady was finish talking, we kept on walking where i  told my mom i knew the lady and how
she then told me that the lady suffered from Alzheimer for years now!
I had this warm feeling in my heart to think that this lady might not remember where she is from or her name but she remembered my smile and the way i  greet her every-morning.
I just wanted to share that story with you guys to tell you guys to be thankful for the small thing that you have Because you never know what would happen to you in time and to always smile!!
find a reason to be happy and never let you bad they show or rub off on others around you!!

Smile!
    

No comments: