Translate

Sunday 17 March 2013

Keep the Love just give me some Liquor.


I sure that everyone and anyone i know has had one of these relationship.
A relationship that is Bad for you but your in it!! 

Keep the love Just give me some Liquor  is a poem i wrote. that i  feel the need to share with you guys and share the back story behind it. 
KEEP THE LOVE JUST GIVE ME SOME LIQUOR.
You can blame it in the rum,
I like the feeling that comes when it 
the Burn is comfort. 
Fire hurts, love pains.
Keep the love just give me some liquor,
At  least I know what the liquor and its risk. 
Pour me one or two shot, Let me drink and pay for it later. 
The hangover would keep off the love you poured me the last time.
Black and white like a dog. 
Now a fire work like the high form weed,
But this time ill take the liquor.
Keep the love Just give me some Liquor. 
By: Kendrew Glasgow

I wrote this a few Years  back when i dated this girl who was bad for me but i  didn't want to  admit it. 
She had me do some things that i  would never do and she turned me weird! 
So i  want to tell you guys don't wait until someone mess you up or something bad happen for you to learn. 
If you know your in  a toxic relationship, 
get out of it!! 
Better safe than sorry!!
  

No comments: