Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Somebody I use to Know!

I'm sure you all have Know the Song 

This song have Everything to do with this blog post but I feel the need to mention it. You know when you use to know someone that you use to know so well and then you see them 2 or 3 years after and they don't know you its a sad moment when you think and remember all the things that you use to do with that person, or that one moment you guys shared.
 No I'm not talking about someone I dated or someone I had a crush on. I'm just talking about a person, a friend. I didn't really remember them until I saw them but I had that feeling of lost.

The moment when you notice that time you to share is gone.
I'm not really sure how I feel about that this moment I'm writing this but my mom has this quote she use to always shared with me when we moved or change places or schools. "Make new Friends Keep the old one sliver the other gold"!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are truly impressive ideas in regarding blogging.

You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.



Check out my page - airplane flying games