Translate

Wednesday 6 March 2013

What i Leaned form Pinocchio!!

Once a twice in my life i like to look back at things that happen to me. 
Today I was reading a book to my sister and i notice something. 
That this book i was reading was the stepping stone to my little 2 Year old sisters Future.
I was Reading 

The V8 moment happen to me and made me notice that the power of believing can change someone's very 
Existence.
Its kinda weird to look at Pinocchio as  but just think about it for a moment. 
1. Pinocchio had a father and someone who loves him very much just like we as people does. And like pinocchio we are all looking for something from life, For Pincochio it was to be a real boy for some of us it moist me something more...for me its finding my place in this world. 
2. Believing
That one  word can change the very person we are. Just like Pinocchio. If we to Believe  in something it can happen.

I know what your think you just sat there and read this crap about how this fairy tale Change things in peoples life but even if you didnt get it i want to share it.
















No comments: