Translate

Saturday 30 March 2013

Saying Hello!!

Hello is normally the first thing someone says when they meet someone new!! 
That hello sets the tone for the friendship and how it is gonna be and what will happen right after. 
For me Hello is the key that would open doors and change my life forever.
So I know i have said this before but i started this blog when i was alone and really need someone to talk to 
I know that if people read it, i might never know who it is or where there form but i know someone would hear me so that's the reason for my blog.


A lot has changed since i started this blog last year and i have grown a lot as a person.
I have learned a lot from what i write and found out a lot  about what has been on my mind.
and for that I'm am more than over joyed. 
I have Changed for that Teenage boy who wanted to be heard and was Afraid of messing up or doing something so bad that it can't be fixed, to a person who see life as an endless river going on and on, and for me it all started with me saying Hello to the Unknown.
The saddest thing about saying hello to the unknown is the fear of the unknown itself the fact that it is out there and its all up to you find it or make it.
I honestly hated when people around would look at people and say that person is trying to find themselves in this world.
The reason I hated the saying is that there is nothing to find in the world,  What people should say is that that person is trying to make themselves  something in this world.  
Seeing that I'm about to start a new chapter in my life and I will have to move on and leaving you my readers and friends behind.
This is my hello to say goodbye!! 
I just want to thank each one of you who read my blog and made me notice and help me make myself into the person I am.
this isn't my last blog post but its my official blog post saying that I'm ready to move on!! 
I'm ready to go fully into the unknown and watch it take me where ever it wants to take me!! 
Form this point on my blog post are going to be a little different. 
and so is my blogs name the site would stay the same there would just be a name change!! 
thanks a ton for reading!! guys and i hope you like the Final chapter of  my mind before i move on.

Dr3w

  

No comments: