Translate

Monday 22 April 2013

Day 2 "RE-defining Me"

Today I noticed that, I define myself Wrongly. 
I'm sure we all have done that, define  ourself by what we said or do. 
It take something or someone to do something to you yo change who you are.

                                       We are not what we do we are who we want to be, just because i write don't make me a Writer.
I'm just someone who likes to write for fun.
  

Who you are is a huge thing to people today, because everyone likes to know that they are someone are somebody that is important.

I am drew, I am me and that's who       ...........................................I am
.

1 comment:

Haterboy19 said...

this post format is stupid...i dont know what you where thinking but this is what i would call and epic fail!! Don't mean to seem mean but this is a fact that's all!!