Translate

Friday 26 April 2013

Day 5 "Becoming Radioactive"

I like that word radioactive, i think that the fact that the word means Deadly that screams love me here I am. 
Now the name of the post is becoming radioactive, what I mean is that i want t be so bad for you that you can't help but be radioactive as well. 
Now I'm not saying that I'm bad But I want my good to be so deadly for you that you cant help but be good yourself.


Your big heart opens up a little extra today, which could make life really awesome for those around you. See if you can get your friends to point you in a new direction -- you need variety!

today i noticed that i needed to be more humble thanks to some friends of minds also i notice that i  need to work harder an smiling being able to show the happiness i have on the inside on outside.  Braking out of this shy guy shell into this amazing radioactive  person who just lights up every time i walk into a room. 



No comments: