Translate

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 7 “Wrecked”



 The destruction of something or the remains of something.

Today while on the run to different places I notice all these people whose life where wrecked they once had it all but now all that they are the remains of empty vessels of the person, left to float around the place to eat the remains of people and things people would normally pass.

For some unknown reason I asked my dad when I was younger the story of one of the persons that I saw on the street and I could never forget the story behind the that lady that had the smell of ten contraction men, the story I hear cut me like a knife and made me want to  cry to be honest.

The story was that she fell in love with someone and they were married I believe and the guy just packed one day and left her for a next lady. The ladies was so heart broken and depress that she drunk. The saddest part of the story was that lady once had a successful life with everything anyone could have wanted in life but her downfall was her falling in love with the wrong person.

I choose to share the story to  tell you my readers that you should be careful with who  you love becase not everyone with  a cute smile is good news and if you happen to fall for someone and they end up leaving you that its not the end of the world there is no need to be wreck.

Shake It off and move on the truth is that there is someone out there for everyone out there so never give up on love or finding that someone, that person is out there looking for you as well. 

No comments: