Translate

Monday 29 April 2013

Day 6 “A Cup of Smile!”!


Life is to short to live it being grumpy or negative.

Sometime we need as ask ourselves one simple Question to find out the truth.
Are you fun to be around? , if the answer is no then you know that this post is for you and others who are not sure what they are doing wrong in life.

To many people put off there happiness Because of small things or they chose to live the “soon as life”
What I mean by the “soon as Life” is that they say things like “as soon as I get that good job, I’ll start living or “as soon I lose 10 pounds ill start dating” or as soon as I could drive I would leave him/ her”. What we fail to realize is that we need to live in the now, be happy with what we have now and start living in the now. If we can’t be happy with our present moment how can we be happy with ourselves 10 pounds form now or with that dream job!! Now I’m not saying that we shouldn’t have dreams. Dreams are what make us happy.
When my little sister wakes up every morning I notice a smile on her face. I use to ask myself why she was so happy all the time when she wakes up and after a few days I got the answer. I understand that she was happy because she saw a new day, a next moment to discover things she doesn’t know and learn all about the things she never knew about.

That 14 mounts baby at that time teaches me that if we set the right tone for a good happy bless day we will have a good day. Even  if someone punch me in the face I could walk away  and still smile if I start my day  with  a cup of Smile in the morning or if someone cut me off when im heading to work in the morning I would be able to understand that it’s not the end of the world , life goes on.

I think in this world today we all play the blame game, blaming others for our unhappiness when the only person to be blame is ourselves. There are over 25 thousand reasons to be mad at the world today I know for a fact that people will always look for a way to piss you off but it’s up ot you to walk away mad find a mirror and remind yourself that your  happy and noting or no one can stop you from being just that!! HAPPY!!

No comments: