Translate

Thursday 2 May 2013

Day 9 “The Girl with the black Hoodie”


For the rest of the week I  will be sharing stories of people all round me and your relationship.
So for the next 3 day you would be hearing stories of people in my life but I would be sharing them in an interesting way. I will not be calling any names ill call them by something that was around or something that stands out about these person. The girl with the black hoodie is the first story.

The girl in the black hoodie was one of the first girl I saw cry and hurt with when she was hurt. She was this young and free spirited person with this smile that you would swear was from an angel. She had this way of saying things and making me do things that I would never seem to be wrong once she said it.  I know it sounds like I was in love with this person and the truth is that once I did like her but I’m not sure if I would call it love she was just a friend.

There was this night that the girl in the black hoodie thought that she was losing someone that she love so much and that she couldn't live without.  She had her black hoody on and that night was a so cold and but the moon was up bright and the stars where so bright. But something wasn't there that night her smile in its place  was the tears she had on her face.

It was the first time I saw how a girl handle heart break it was  such  a sad moment for me and its one memory that reminds in my head all the time whenever I  happen to  run into this person or go to  my closet for something her black hoodie is there looking at me.

She took this  heart pain hard reason being that the next day she was suffering from a hangover and I was there to catch her tears and pick up the pieces that where left there by some asshole of a boyfriend.  To be honest I never share this story with anyone because I never felt the need to  share it due to the fact that its one of the reason I said that I  didn’t want love because it can’t bring out the worst and best in all of us.

The girl in the black  hoodie was looking for more than just a guy to love she was looking for someone to spend the rest of her life with but the guy wasn’t he was looking for a good time.And that why I truly believe that love hurt the most when you love some because of the girl in the black  hoodie.







No comments: