Translate

Monday 13 May 2013

Day 10 "The Girl With the perfect Smile"

I know what your thinking if you read the story about the girl in the hoodie Yesterday that i  sure i'm writing a lot about girls but the truth is that i  choose to  right about this one person Because we got close and if it was up to me we would have still been close all now. 
Now the Girl with the perfect Smile was a girl at my school. She was this very special person not in the that she was some one i loved or anything but in the way  she looked at life. 
She would  tell you what you should be thinking, she would look me the eye and tell me i can to it and she will  also  convince me  that i  could.
The girl with the perfect smile was Spanish, she was short and she just seem to always have the perfect smile to me when i see her even if she was having  a bad day. 
But must of my stories you would notice have this one element that makes you wounder if i  only remember sad moments in life. 
She got some really bad news the same time i did and she took it way better than  i  did but in the end it ended bad for her. 
I know it hard for me to explain what happened but im going to try doing this with limited detail Due to the fact that i  did not get permission to write this story about her. 
We both got super close after the bad news mostly because we where the only two that really understood what each other was going through and when i found out that this friend didn't make it, i honestly didn't want to  live. 
I had formed this bound with this girl that i couldnt have done anything but cry for days and be sad. It became so Bad for me that i had my mom call and fake sickness because i  wasn't sure i  could have endure to the end of that state of my life knowing that someone who  was there for me during my hard times didn't make it. 
It took me forever to get over that fact that things happen in life and the main thing is to be happy for myself and the help of my best friend to shake the fact that this was life now get over it. 

The reason why i  share this story is because i learned and important Lesson at this point of my life that sometime you try and you may think happy and good thoughts and not make it but life goes on you can't keep dwelling on the moment you mess up or the moment that things didn't go your way . 
You have to pres forward and endure to the end and that's what the girl with the perfect smile did after things didn't work out the way  she wanted,she moved on.

No comments: