Translate

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Day 11: "Pictures that tell my Story"

Hey, 
They say a picture say a thousand words and to be honest my pictures do just that. 
They  use over a thousand words to tell the story of what happens to be me.
This week ill be showing some pictures of me and be telling the story behind them all, you will see some interesting ways I put my pictures and find out a little how my head works.
                                                                              Lost and Found

I call this picture lost and Found.
If you take time and look at the picture you would notice that there are a lot of elements that just doesn't fit in this collage. what I'm talking about is colorful lighting and the flower like color patter show the purple and orange, green, yellow and blue. That shows that at that moment in my life i  was lost and confuse about whats going on around me in my life and the lighting meaning that this confusion  was upsetting me. 
The two books you see in the picture is the Book of Mormon and the Bible the two things that where there for me when i needed them the most at that stage of my life.

The two small pictures of me on a CD cover shows that something happened to me at the stage of my life i  discovered a part of me that was there during all of my anger and confusion. I learned that i was a good writer of songs and poems. I had become an artist, something that no one would know about but something that was there that i found. 
The picture of me with the guitar partly and the car means that i  was on the road to grow and find out more about myself even if it means me losing more of what i  know now. The last big picture of myself  shows the end of one journey of my life it was the night of my graduation dinner. 

To be honest this point of my life was one of the hardest time in my life, i did and learn a lot of  things. 
But one of the most important thing i learned was the love of my family they where there when my life seem ever so over. 
looking back at this picture now one thing keeps running in my head, How lucky i am to have gotten a family and most importantly how lucky i am that i had my mom to be my rock when i gave up. 
I just want to  say to my readers no matter how much your family might have messed up or just seem to be a pain to your life, be glad you have them. Friends, relationship and people might come and go but family will be there forever no matter how much you mess up, even if they say they don't  want to have anything to do with you, they will always love and miss you.  













No comments: