Translate

Thursday 23 May 2013

Day 13:"Not Forgotten"

Good Day All, 
So Today I continue the Picture is worth a thousand words Part of this week, which is me showing a collage and telling you the story behind of the pictures in the collage. 

Not forgotten 

I call this one not forgotten, which is the name of this blog post because this is the time of my life i loved and will cherish the most for a while to come.
This was the moment in my life that i found out that I really like to  travel and see the world. There isn't much to talk about in this picture just some places i see and the way i  felt about the places in see and the people i  met. 
The first picture with me in the white shades was me just reaching New York I don't know why but i just felt liking taking that  picture and posting it there is no sad moment or reason behind the picture its just a picture. The next one is the sunset In St Thomas, when i saw that for some reason i felt as if something new was happening to as if i  could have take and control anything that happened in my life i felt peace. The sunset is still unknown to me why i  felt like that but i want to think its because i was spiritual connected with myself.
The next picture is the picture of 2 elephant the guy at the zoo said that they have been together for 20 or 50 years I'm not sure but i could remember the one thing that click in my head. I was sitting at the zoo and thinking how i want love like these elephants endless they had been together almost all there life and they still loved each other, the  reason i could say that is because i felt the love coming from them and when you look at the it make you want feel as if that they had something that i  didn't have.
I think that i here someone sad that water means life and that's why the next picture of the water  and the guy standing there is where its at, the book with the highlight page is/are verses i read and found them of great importance in my stage of life at that point.
The Tree show Something old but with age come wisdom and that's what i think i  found on my journey in this point of my life.
The three shadows are just that 3 shadow there no double meaning in that and the last picture is me when i  got back home form my travels.
Sometimes life has to take you where is want to  takes you in order for you to learn stuff and discover what life wants for you, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. Now I'm not saying that there isn't going to be speed bumps in the way and bird mess, but as long as you look at the bright side of everything you will make it and you shall find a good life and when you do, do not forget the pass. 


No comments: