Translate

Wednesday 22 May 2013

DAY 12: "LUCKY ME"!!

I know i have said it ton of times before but i just want to say it again!! "Life is to short to not show your love”. Live in the in case, we honestly never know how long we have we can be here today and gone in a blink of an eye!!
We have this thing where we think that we are just here because we can. We never think of those people who didn't get the chance to have the things we have, things like heart pain and family. We complain about everything!

Just shut your complaining for once some people never have the chance to have a family or even live to have heart pain!!
We are all lucky that we have life right now!! Lucky you that you lived to see and read this blog post!! Lucky you, you got a job while some people don't!! Lucky you, you got to have your mom yell at you while someone else which there's was a live!!

I just want to say how lucky i am that I have all the pains i have in my life!! LUCKY ME!! My pain and sorry or things I Have that seem pointless in my life are there for a reason!!
What are you lucky you have today?? Be honest list the pain in your life!! Let  me know how lucky you are by posting a comment or emailing!!
(kendrewglasgow@hotmail.com)

No comments: