Translate

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fight or Flight!!

Hey Goodnight Y'all 
Joke: 

1 million people killed them self this year and the numbers are slowly growing because we as humans can't stop being bullies.
What persons fail to realize is that words hurt and everything we say has and effect on person. 
I was told by someone that I'm stupid and that I'll never be something in life. 
I was told this at a very young age and I took it to heart I grew up telling myself that I'm Stupid and I cant do  stuff in life and it didn't help that my grades in school just weren't good. I mean I would study for hours and hours and still just barely pass a test.
It made me believe that i truly Stupid. 
Years  later I found out that I had a learning disorder. which crushed me that person was right I was really stupid. 
But I Had someone next to me that was a pillar and push me even more to do my best (my Mom) even if i  fail a test she would tell me that i  did good and encourage me. 
 And then my mom got sick and i  feel as if i just couldn't do my work any more because it was my turn to encourage her to push and fight for her life.But there was still someone there to push me to be and do my best my best friends. 
I have to say that I'm Glad that I had people around me that helped me every time someone would say mean things to me just because I  didn't understand something or the words I write didn't come out right.
What I'm Trying to say tonight is that that 1 million persons that killed them self this year because of bullying or because of one persons words didn't have to kill them self if they had someone there to stand up for them and fight back. 
We are all humans we all have feels and emotions And its up to us to push our self to fight when we can leave. Always remember that sometime all someone need to hear is that they  can  do something are they are good at something to make it in life. Try to be nice you never know if that could  save someone's  life. 


No comments: