Translate

Friday 14 December 2012

My moment in life

Hey!! 
Joke: 

Sometimes you have to believe in something in life in order to make it. 
Sometimes we have be like a child having hope in the small things life hands us. 
We live in a world where the odds are always against us and its up to us to beat the odds. 
Life hits you hard and its constantly sad when you think that you found happiness and  something comes and knock you down on your face. 
We all have to remember that its up to us to fright and get back up. 
I sat for hours in-front of this computer and think long and hard but nothing came to mind.
And then Looked back at my life,the life that  have and after a while I notice that I Can't just sit around and play the sorry game for myself. 
Tears began to ran down my face as it came to my mind that this was me now, I'm Kendrew Glasgow 
and now that means something to me. I'm not just that guys son or that lady son but I'm my own person. Although I have problems and i sometimes i feel as if all odd are against me in life i made it this year. 
I Finished high school, I made it, and now I'm getting to take a huge step in my life by  going on  a mission to give back something to God. 
To be honest, For a  moment in my life I'm Happy 
True happiness isn't in the things we have around us but in the person we  make ourself become, true happiness is in the moment when you notice when you are willing to give everything up to ensure that others find there own happiness. 
So i wanted to say to my readers not to wait until its to late to find yourself. Because happiness is waiting for you and when  you have it endure to the end. 
Im not saying that there wouldn't  be moments in life you would not  ask yourself why your doing this but you have to keep in mind that there is something bigger then all of us out there just waiting for you to have your moment in life. 
This is my moment in life and i pray and hope that you find yours soon.!! 
  

No comments: