Translate

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Knock knock its heartbreak

Hey!!!
Joke:

We tell ourself all the time that we wouldn't fall for that person!! We tell ourself that we are over that person!! You loved so much an then you spend a few hours with them and you notice that your not over that person.
And then your left with heartbreak to think that she is with someone else.
They say "that boys don't cry" but I guess it's okay to say I'm no longer a boy I'm a man cause that pain of that person not being mines made me cry.
It choose to describe that emotion like and alcoholic been given alcohol after been off of it for years and then falling backward in all his progress.
Who ever it was that say that "falling in love is the easy part, the break up is the hard part" was right!! Because that moment that person said aww this isn't working or when you Notice that what you both just don't work, is the moment for the pain.
But the hardest part is us still being friends and seeing your smile all the time and thinking that I use to be the reason you smile like that, but now I'm not.
I don't know if you guys could relate to the feeling I'm having but I just want tell you guys when you find that someone you love more than anything in the world hold on to that person. Moments like these are fair tale like and normally end at midnight but once you have that one person that make you say the most crazy stuff or that makes your heart skip a beat when your around them or that you just can't get off your mind then you found that rear thing in life call love!!

No comments: