Translate

Thursday 20 December 2012

The depressing moment and thanks????

Hey guys!! 
Joke: 


I have to say that what hurts is when you think that person you have forgiven over and over again has changed but they haven't. 
I guess my mom was right promise is a comfort to a fool and in this case it looks as if im the fool for thinking that things would be different this time. 
You make a mistake once its call that a mistake, it happens again well its understandable but the 3rd time is not Cool. 
That person was the same person who say that people only think about them-self was right, because that what they showed me, what i  have to do or say doesn't matter as long as i  forget all my plans and do what they have to. The hardest part about life is that i constantly Drop or cancel people that means a lot to me to ensure what we have get done. 

I dont know if you guys would really understand what I'm talking about but this is what's on my mind today!! But i  want you guys to know that life is always unfair but my wish for you is that you would find a way to enjoy every moment in life. 
Life is what you make it!! Also its has to do with how you look at life. 
This post is short but its all i  could write about for now!!! 
Wait!! 
I know what i  should talk about My blog views I want to  say thanks to  
All of you guys!! 
This is my viewing for the last 2 months!! 
The view in the country has shocked me never know that People really care until I checked this!!  so thanks a lot guys!! you mean the world to me!!! 

No comments: