Translate

Thursday 27 December 2012

Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete!!

Hey Y'all 
Joke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K94U4EL_KZY

Its has been a while since i  have talked to you guys  but im not dead yet just that around this time of year my  life is a bit Crazy!! 
So It has been Christmas  for the one day and now its gone we could all look forward for a new year  and to be honest I'm looking forward for a new year a new chapter in my life to start. 
Its not that I hated Christmas or anything its just this Christmas has shown me a lot of truth and facts about love ones around me. 
Okay!! 
So now im gonna Say What im gonna Ctrl+Alt+Delete form my life form 2012. 
Ctrl+Alt+Delete!! 
Just gonna mention all the bad memories, people i dont want to  see, thing i  dont want happening again... 

1. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete Any and everyone who caused me pain or made me mean this 2012!! 
2. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete that moment where i fell down the stair at my old school 
I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete  that guy in St.Thomas who yelled Very mean words to me while i was on my mim mission.
3. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete My Aunt for telling me i cant do something i know i  could do fully. 
4. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete  all the lies i told anyone i lied to this year!! 
5. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete Not spending a lot time with my mom!! 
6. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete Trying Crab That made me sick 
7. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete all the times i had Jerk!! Chicken or pork that made me sick!!
8. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete  that times i tried Pills to help me with my Memory but end up making me sick for weeks!! 
9. I'm Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete  All the times i had to  cancel on people who meant the world to me!! 
 There is So much more things i Can Ctrl+Alt+Delete or should i say shut down but these are just some!! 
If you guys have anything that you are Glad to Ctrl+Alt+Delete Drop me a comment or email (kendrewglasgow@hotmail.com) and tell me what it is!! whether it be that Ex-boy friend or that Bitch of a friend!! Im here help you Ctrl+Alt+Delete them!! shut them down and out of your life!! Start new!! 
   

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I'll Love to Ctrl+Alt+Delete That Guy that cut me off this morning. Aww i hate that guy!!

Anonymous said...

Id like to CTRL+ALT+DELETE when i got in trouble for no reasons.

S4L3R

Anonymous said...

İd like to ctrl+alt+delete the momment my 2 cousins bullied me :/

S4L3R..

Anonymous said...

Id like to CTRL+ALT+DELETE when my teacher bashed me :(

Kind regards
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I'd Love to Ctrl+Alt+Delete The Day My Granny Said I Broke The Bed By Jumping Off The Wardrobe When I DIDNT!

Anonymous said...

I'd Love to Ctrl+Alt+Delete Day I Fell And Scraped My Whole Knee

Roger

Anonymous said...

I'd Love to Ctrl+Alt+Delete The Day I Broke Up With My Gf :(

KyLe