Translate

Sunday 2 December 2012

Picture perfect


Today was super interesting to me I had a web of emotion! Had to check to ensure that I'm still human.
And yesterday was like the call of 2 am as singers call it. The moment when you notice that being happy is important but not everyday can be day of sun shine.
To me,right now life is selfish and not everything or everyone want to see you happy.
People would use you and leave you there to die! And it up to you to get out of it, it's up to your body to go in the fight or flight mood!!
It okay to be mad at the world, the world we live in is one messed up world there is not a moment when there not pain for someone but pain make us stronger!
Fight for the life you have, hold on to your dreams and everything you have in life cuz like isn't a bed if roses!!
Cry if you have to when your having a bad day cuz there is nothing wrong with showing emotion.
Talk to yourself If there no one to talk to or email me as Long as I'm home ill answer you!! Kendrwglasgow@hotmail.com
Just know that my mind see things in all ways!! The good!! The bad. And you!
Always remember that this world might be big but your not alone! And it okay not to be okay!!
Life isn't picture perfect but it can be your kinda of perfect if you let it be!!!

drew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Kinda of Weird!!